I made this for my sister’s birthday. It is pretty simple-
– Bake the cupcakes like usual.
– Once the cupcakes are out of the oven and cooled, cut off the edges to make small squares.
– Frost the cupcakes with a light frosting (I used cream cheese frosting) and roll them in sweetened coconut.
– Use Swedish Fish or fruit (I used kiwi fruit) and set them on top.
– Cut green Fruit Roll-Ups into thin strips and wrap them around the cupcakes.
The ginger is made out of red and yellow Fruit Roll-Ups layered on top of each other. You cut both into strips and layer them. Crumple them into a small pile like ginger. I also added chop sticks and packets of soy sauce for effect.